Thursday, November 22, 2007

The ski hill mugs are thrown and handled



Oh so pretty and uniform! The rest are drying, 64 in total, need 50 to fill the order. It feels great to have this finished.

I also uploaded my website today. Creating my own website was by far one of the most difficult things that I have ever done. None of the free programs I could find were simple. I ended up using Trellian Web Page as it seemed to be the most like a word document. I am a cut and paste kind of girl. So after 1 and 1/2 hours with tech support yesterday and 45 minutes today I am happy to announce that my web is up. Not running properly, just up. Well, the home page is up anyway. The links all make that lovely clicking sound but don't take you to where you are supposed to be going. On a plus note, I did learn how to export my pages to a file and use filezilla to upload to my web host. So when I finally figure out how to connect the pages (something about anchors?) I will have a proper site. So for now, check out my home page. By far the most boring page of my site.

www.dragonflyclay.ca

No comments: