Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One step closer...



I have prioritized the house renos. So, my new studio space doesn't really get to be mine until Matt moves his stuff into the other space, this doesn't happen until after the house is painted. That should happen this weekend. Here are the photos of the house before. I LOVE turquoise but this is not working on this house. I will hopefully be posting the after photos or work in progress photos next week. While Matt paints, I am going to design business cards, brochures, studio layout, and colour scheme. I still need to have signs made, get permission from the town for my home business and get the website up and running. Oh yeah and then clean, paint and build display shelves for the new studio. Somewhere in there I have to find time to actually make some new stuff. I think the opening will be in October, fingers crossed.


No comments: