Sunday, July 29, 2007

Moving Day

Today is the day. We are going to tidy up Matt's old studio and I'm going to pack up my old studio and we are going to switch. I figure that my new studio space is about 2 1/2 times the size of my old one. Once all my bits are tidily crowded into the middle of the new space it will be time to do the finish work. Drywall, wood ceiling bits, painting, electrical, the plan is to get this all done in the next week. Should be busy but fun. I have finished my new logo design and decided on the final glaze colours that I will use for this first year. I will order my rubber logo stamps this week. I have been messing around with forms and will concentrate on choosing those once the studio is up and running. First, however I am going to make a pot of coffee and enjoy the early morning sunshine and cool weather. We are supposed to hit 35 again today with no end in sight. I am NOT complaining.


No comments: