Tuesday, December 4, 2007

little porcelain tea lights



Since the Frost is kicking my ass in the throwing department I have moved onto hand-building. It is beautiful to hand-build with but you have to dry it very, very carefully or the attachments pull apart. So far so good.



I have had a lot of requests for these so I made a bunch but not too many in case they don't work out like expected. It is very like me to just go full tilt without much testing so I will probably make more tomorrow. Although I also need to bisque fire, glaze and throw some bowls.



I am also selling my good friend Holly Drage's glass jewelry. She does fused and lampwork neclaces, bracelets, earrings, wine stoppers, brooches etc. If she had a website I would direct you there but alas, she does not....yet....
This is one of my favorite neclaces.



This is another favorite of mine. I have a ton of her jewelry and I just can't seem to get enough.



Another day at home that culminated in a solo snowman building. Sadly he is quickly melting and will probably be gone by morning.

No comments: