Saturday, January 17, 2009

and more...



This picture is me at 5 months. I do not like having my picture taken and this photo is evidence of HOW MUCH I LOVE MY FIRENDS AND FAMILY that I am posting it so they can see me as we all live so far apart. Also showing the limitations of photography without a flash and without a tripod.



I really do like my new job with the schools. I am finished at 4pm everyday and able to come in and spend some time cooking. I love to cook. These are compontents for the salad I made. Really simple and fresh: leaf lettuce, two small zucchini diced, minced garlic, juice of 1 lime, olive oil, salt, pepper. Tossed together and served with fettuccini alfredo. Yummy.



Sorry that this post and the last were completely unrelated to clay. I am only in the studio on Saturdays for the next little while and finding it very hard to motivate myself. I don't feel creative when it is dark. Or maybe I am just too busy creating a new person to find any other creative energy. I did get my clay order today, so starting next week I have no more excuses. I have to get my show pieces finished. Oh, and probably think about applying places to have the show...

6 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Look at that cute wee little belly! Go baby go!

Michele D. said...

You look marvelous, dahlink!!

:)

michele d.

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

You are creating all the time! (And you look great!)

Linda Starr said...

Great photo of you and your future little one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! I love your blog!!
What is your new show? I'm excited to hear about it!
I saw you the other day Cheryl, and I can tell that baby and you are full of joy... Congratulations!! You are radiating joy! You look absolutely beautiful as a preggie MAMA!!
Anyway, the thought occurred to me - preggo plaster cast? Have you done it before? Want tips? It's quite easy and you can use it later for a clay something...just an idea.

I have a grant related question for you...

I'm applying for a grant - after three years of not feeling confident enough...I'm biting the bullet and feeling quite good about getting it down on paper! I had some questions for you, yet I'm sure you are away right now...if you are available before tomorrow at 5pm...
Can you email me at oneawareness@hotmail.com? I'll drop you the questions then.
Thanks.
Sarah