Tuesday, October 14, 2008

finished work, fresh bowls and a surprise


New coffee mugs. I love the way this glaze is always changing and dripping.


A new combo of oil spot and brown. Not my favorite, but variety is important on the shelves. Or so I keep telling myself, although less and less often...


This week is make bowls for the craft fair week. Here are about 24 of the small soup bowls that I threw this morning.


Clay reclaim waiting to be wedged up.


Suprise, coming to a really full household near you (well, probably not near most of you) sometime in May.

7 comments:

Michele D. said...

Holy moly, is that what I think it is?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Oh btw, nice mugs and bowls, too.

michele

Gary's third pottery blog said...

wait a minute, you're making a baby too?

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Wow! Congratulations! A bun in the oven is much better than a fresh load in the kiln!

Linda Starr said...

Your new glaze looks kind of masculine and your previous glaze looks kind of feminine, what do you get when you mix the two?

Congratulations!

Jerry said...

Congrats!!!

That oil spot/brown combo is really great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow - how did I miss this post???

You've been busy all over the place ;)

Unknown said...

WhooHoo! Congratulations!