Thursday, March 20, 2008

guest blogger - Jada and dinner


yum yum yum...My homemade diner yum. Here I am reading out of the delicious desert cookbook in wich I found my meal


And here is were the recipe for our delicious main dish and salad dressing was found.... la dolce vegan!!!!!!!

Oh just look at those delicious succulent portabelos that we later sautéd in oil and garlic. Also in the background you can see the delicious red tomatoes and basil that later become part of the main dish of pasta and artichoke and the tomatoes and basil and delicious salad a la Jada and strawberry vinagret (wich needless to say i messed up because i was reading the recipe off two diffrent recipes by accident but it turned out even with a little paprika and maple surup in it to).


Haha here is the infamous salad. With lettus, strawberries, a few capers and avocado. The dressing had not yet been added or created.

Last but certainly not least we have the incredible chocolate vanilla whirl cookies. All I have to say about those is that they were cooked to perfection, delicious and very sticky I had to chill the dough for a half hour. When i served them I arranged three strawberry slices around it and topped each one woth a dollop of wipped cream. Delicious!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl Alena Kinzel said...

Excellent post and excellent dinner. Thank you very much Jada!