Saturday, June 28, 2008

summer is finally here!


I have no photos of summer to show you. Imagine 32 degrees and scorching sunshine. It is beautiful and make me think we need a swimming pool. Above is a picture of the water jugs with their handles attached. They are still in the damp cupboard and under plastic with all this dry heat.


I unloaded a decal firing this morning and got all the orders organized to head out the door. This is a set of baby dishes that will be heading to Australia soon.


Here are some new neclaces that will be in my shop and at the Farmer's Market. Let me know if you want to see them on Esty and I will get to it sooner rather than later. I also threw some more medium bowls today and had quite a few customers. The summer traffic has arrived, I hope it keeps up.

No comments: