Monday, July 28, 2008

3 new loves and one renewed


Calgary Folk Music Festival was everything I wanted it to be. Good friends, good music, good times. Here we are in the beer garden.


One of my new boyfriends. Formerly of Neutral Milk Hotel, now of A Hawk and A Hacksaw. He is adorable, kind and plays all instruments. I LOVE the accordion and the moustache.


My new girlfriend, Claire Jenkins. She plays with Claire Jenkins avec band. She is witty and funny and flamboyant and she has an AMAZING voice.


A renewed love interest, Wendy McNeil. She is feisty and plays the accordion and guitar. I have loved her for a while but she upped and moved to Europe. Thank goodness she came back.


Totally my number one new boyfriend. I just felt the connection between us despite the other 10,000 people watching him. Andrew Bird, whistler, violinist, xylophone. My own true love (after my fiance).

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Shouldn't we be meeting at the beer gardens? It's already past noon...and I'm thirsty...

Cheryl Alena Kinzel said...

I know, it just seems wrong to be at work...